Nestled within the undulating curves of the Magnolia River, is the beautiful town of Magnolia Springs. For more than one hundred years, the Springs has maintained a Community Association housed in the historic Community Hall. Built in 1894 from heart pine brought up river by sailboat, the Hall continues to be the center for community life.

our mission

bullet imagebullet imageMagnolia Springs Community Association‘s mission is to preserve the character of our century old hall; maintain and enhance community spirit; and advance the social, civic, education,and physical welfare of our members.

about us

Located in Magnolia Springs, Baldwin County, Alabama
The Association was formed in 1927 and incorporated under the laws of the State of Alabama in 1953. MSCA received its IRS-tax exempt status under section 501 (c) (3) in April 2008.

our history

In 1893, Otis Lyman conveyed property, now known as the Community Hall property, to the people of Magnolia Springs.  The Circuit Court of Baldwin County, Alabama, in a decree dated January 3, 2001, deemed the property to be owned by the “people of Magnolia Springs” with the Magnolia Springs Community Association (MSCA) appointed as trustee.


 Learn More >

Check out our June RiverTalk Newsletter above! 

JOIN us SATURDAY JULY 3RD @ 10:30 AM for our Independence Day Parade and Celebration!

            Featuring Grand Marshals                    Ronnie & Judith Miller                   MSCA Scholarship Winner           Rylee Lapham

Bikes, Cars, Tractors, Horses, Floats are all invited!

Lineup will begin at 10:00 am on Woodland Drive and parade will proceed at 10:30 am from Woodland to Oak to Community Hall.

The hot dog lunch at the Fire Station is provided by the Magnolia Springs Community Association, the Magnolia Springs Fire and Rescue, Jesse’s Restaurant, and the Town of Magnolia Springs.

 Come one and all! 

Questions?

email msca_al@yahoo.com

Join or renew your 2021/2022 MSCA Membership now. Click on "Membership" in the menu above.